OK, Deb, you win. I should be doing something else, but until the Dayquil kicks in I’m not likely to be able to do so.
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post. (see above)
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post. (see below)
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs. (see below)
- Let them know they’ve been tagged. (you’ll just have to trust me)
The Seven Things
- I, too, figure skated when I was younger, to mild success. I don’t believe there are pictures of it on the web, which is OK.
- I once wrote a multi-user email system on top of DOS batch files, without the use of a text editor (copy con: represent).
- In high school, I was an avid member of the school’s technical theatre (and assembly, and school dance, and gaffer-ball varsity) club — avid to the point that I only narrowly managed to actually graduate from high school.
- I married my high-school sweetheart.
- I do not like to eat coconut- or banana-flavoured things, with a few exceptions like coconut milk in curries because what sort of animal do you think I am anyway? For the past 18 months or so, though, I have been trying to train myself to tolerate, if not enjoy, suchly-flavoured things so that I don’t unwittingly pass my aversion on to Claire. (See also: snakes, though not in a culinary sense.)
- I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 29.
- I have lived at 21 addresses in 10 cities.
7 people, all of whom I believe share my disdain for such things to some degree